Friday, February 16, 2007

Hmm ... i dont like Good Charlotte anymore ...
They've changed so much from the 1st album to now ...
I loved the 1st. I liked the 2nd. The 3rd was okay. But the song "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" was just not the GC i used to know ... yeah ... im sorry Billy ... hmm it's not your fault

Moving on. CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION.

I wore a Malay ethnic costume! It was green and HUGE but it was fine. Thanks Baby A !

Summary of first half:
7 00 - Council meeting
8 00 - Sucked at Goal keeping
8 40 - Watched The Host ( English )
10 00 - Informed of 'The Return of the Pflug'
10 30 - Chinese New Year Concert ( singing powerpuff girls and pokemon song! )
12 20 - Debate Meeting ( still singing powerpuff girls song )
1 30 - ATC

After that, I went to Lan with Eugene and i wanted to play but when i went in, it was dark ... and then i saw rows and rows of boys with their eyes stuck to the computer intent on finishing off their opponents and not caring about the world. I was scared, so i ran away ...

KFC, then field, then playground. I was emoing at the playground and just staring at my phone and hanging my legs ... while Eugene asked me what i was emoing about. Then awhile later Zeke came and he was doing his Math homework at one side and i just kept singing " Nerdy, Nerd, Nerd!" at him until he attacked us. And then i screamed. And later on we did other stuff, haha. It was a lot of fun. Marco Polo, i kept cheating and then whenever Euge says "Carmina cheated!", I would say " You cheated too! You wouldnt know that i cheated unless you peeked!" Haha.

While i was waiting for my father to arrive, I was standing alone at the top of the staircase in front of 7 11 with the wind blowing on my face and "Greatest Story Ever Told" playing in the background. The sky was dark and already i could feel tiny droplets roll down my cheek as i thought of how movie like the scene was. " Waiting for love that will never come ..." according to Zeke. Hmm ...

No comments: