i cant get you out of my head ...
IRRELEVANT BUT...Im currently watching a tv show about a girl falling in love with a man. Huge age gap, not good. And the guy marries another lady. And now she's crying... AND NOW SHE S OLD ... And the guy's wife dies and the guy marries her ... hmm
Anyway, im BORED and therefore i shall blog whether you like it or not ...
lovelovelovelovelove,lovelove makes the world go 'round ...
STOP IT ANGIE...! okay i was singing it too, and Styfany, and Erica Mich ... its so fun to sing kid songs, and i cant get it out of my head =.="
I love Geography. I cant say i do the same for Math ... but i love Geometry. GEO! Im having a test on both next week. Cant get it out of my head ... i shouldnt, actually. I MUST GET HIGH FOR GEOG ... and now im getting nervous ...
Hmm ... i should be doing debate work. Im trying to just rest for a bit but i cant get that out of my head either. I dont wanna be kicked out, specially since The Pflug 's comming back. Perhaps we d have better chances ...
But most of all, i cant get YOU out of my head... haha, somehow the memory of you singing Smack That in the bus keeps popping in my brain and i would just smile strangely remembering how Mich said it was much better sung by Choir ... I was watching you then, amongst all the people there who were all singing ( or rather screaming, haha ). Right at the back, you were, and you looked so adorable... you always do ... (:
No comments:
Post a Comment