Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm writing this during Science. I mean I wrote it in Sci class, while Mrs Dan was talking about SRP.It's hard to trust people and its hard to gain people's trust. One cannot be successful at everything. Like Frodo, for example. He managed to reach Mount Doom and destroy the 'One Ring', however he was unable to keep the finger bearing it. Or awhile ago, when we were entering the lab, I succeeded in being the first to reach the lab, but was unable to throw my baggage in time to secure a certain wanted table, which was next to a table with certain wanted people sitting around it, and instead secured the table next to the certain wanted table but was also actually next to the table with certain wanted people sitting around it, but not right next to the certain wanted person, but all the same, except we were not able to sit as eight on the same group of tables.

I said i was gonna post about yesterday, so here goes. I forgot to bring my hairband, but that was no valid reason to come to school without dealing with my fringe. Alors, i got told by Mrs Goh again, but this time she was annoyed and i was guilty coz they've spoken to us of the faulting but i was still stubborn and unyielding.

And then we had a theatre trip and I sat next to Erica on le bus et she kept taking food and tempting me with it. Round and round. It made my headache - like Ulfah's stare. So I looked away and said hi to all those outside, drivers of lorries, cars, armymen, etc. And Erica told Khairi i was waving to army men ... but he said he forgave me. He's such a sweetheart. But when its all over, probably at the passing of valentine's day, it would only seem like a dream ... disappearing into the vast night sky ( or day sky, but is there such a phrase? )

No comments: