Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Someone said I sucked.

I know he meant it. It's like those times when someone sasabihin nya sa'yo for one moment very sternly pero you look into his eyes and 'di mo parin maiintindihan. And then tatanungin mo s'ya again, pero he won't repeat it. Kase it takes a certain amount of courage to tell the truth, and that comes by rarely. Yun ung 'di pwedeng ulitin w/ the same effect.

I've been wondering, ano nang nangyayari sa life ko? Hindi ko alam. All I know is that i've been messing up. Masyado nang marame ung ginagawa ko. There are some people na p'rang they make things mas-magaan, mas-easy - mga friends ko, si Khairi - pero di parin enough. B'sta i'll keep blogging, just not in the same way. Kahit 'di nyo na maiintindihan. It's easier na mag let out ng feelings ko this way... sorry tlga sa mga readers ...

No comments: