Foul Mood ( in the library ).
I actually woke up fine. It was as the day progressed that I got more & more ... what's the word? Angry? Pissed?
No that's not it.
I woke up at 4 30, got to Bishan Park at 6 10, searched for the meeting place for 50 minutes, squished MUD for i have no idea how long, and then, out of the corner of my eye, i saw something move ...
That was when it started.
I saw PINK. Like a bull would see red, i saw PINK. A man i know carrying something PINK ... but i dont really want to talk about it ... but i do think that that was what triggered it.
Gah ... I just cant get it out of my mind.
Im in the Library. Sitting next to the window as it rained heavily outside. Watching the cars drive by one by one. Just staring. Classic movie scene. This is the part when everything messes up and you feel like nothing will ever be right again.
Dont worry I dont feel that way.
Funny how I wish I was out in the cold enjoying the wetness, instead of staying here, sitting on comfy couches, with only a book and little droplets trickling down the window glass to distract me from thinking about you ...
I really really dont want to disappoint anybody ... especially you.
No comments:
Post a Comment