This day can be summed up with two words. We lost.
Or maybe not.
This two words could have meant "We lost in a basketball game, which we played awhile ago in PE in which no one really bothered to count the score."Or it could have meant "We (Steph and I) lost a mark each thru carelessness which could have allowed us both to pass our Math class test." Yeah well ... ARGH.
But anyway that's not it. We lost the debate against Nan Chiau High. Yeah well. Sigh. I feel very teeh coz i was like the worst speaker in my team. Min Yi won best speaker of that debate ( YAY! ) and Erica just simply rocked and found points which are like GENIOUS. How about me ...? I had like a billion points but i spoke like shit freakin slow and i only managed to say what? like 2 or 3 of them? It's very embarrassing, sitting there knowing you're the worst among the 3. Yeah well...Hm.
But it was okay. Overall. The Nan Chiau people were nice and they were like really mature and looked like they were Sec 3. It was the blazers! We didn t get them!
Im really sleepy now ... I ve been sleeping late lately ...
(PS : I'm really glad that you came (: Im so sorry that i didnt get to talk to you...and im so glad that i didnt have to worry about you being alienated coz you just simply socialise really naturally. I like that about you :). Good night!)
No comments:
Post a Comment