Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just a quick post coz im gonna go eat.

Yesterday.
Just normal. Went to the lighting workshop with Danny, Cassie, Sylvia, Bryan, and the rest. It would have been interesting if i had listened but i was too distracted in thinking of how much ive been messing up the last few days. That sucks. I dont like messing up. Anyway, after lighting workshop we were supposed to play football but Abraham decided to go home coz it was late. So I just took a book, ran to the goalpost and sat on the edge, leaning against the net - my favourite spot. It's all windy and stuff. Danny was with me but he was messing with the net and kept crapping about him being the 'knight' and saying the 'prince' ordered him to protect me =.=". Then, he started to demonstrate his 'kicking' abilities ... Yeah. Went opposite and then HOME.

Today.
Normal. I had Debate practice. We were supposed to make speeches which would determine who gets the last spot in the team. I got the spot. Ironic. I got it coz i didnt want it. Not wanting it calmed my nerves and i just said out my piece. The others, however, wanted it to some degree, and therefore the pressure made them mess up a bit. Yeah. Hm. We had to write a sort of final script or something and Ms Lee helped me coz i sort of sucked. Yeah. Thanks Ms Lee!

Hm. Yeah I really wanna write down the story of a friend of mine, Loanos, about the SC-LF theory here but i gotta go finish my script!

No comments: