Throughout my like i have made countless mistakes and invented several rules in order for me not to commit the same mistakes again. One of these rules is that "I should always obey my parents even if it might seem frustrating at the moment." It's something like that. I don't really remember. I made it like a hundred years ago.
But the thing is that i've broken some of these rules in the past few days. Again and again. It makes me uneasy ... But it just couldnt be helped. For example, " The lady should NEVER be the one to start a conversation with the guy." I totally agree with this, but if i don't sms you MY BRAIN IS GOING TO BURST and that's probably worse than breaking one rule. Several times. Well, at least the people around you dont have to face the trauma of being covered in brain juice. It's for the greater good. Yeah. Although, Steph reminded me that i shouldn't just awhile ago she did. Yeah. Hm.
Another Rule : "Never admit to the guy you like that you liked him back, coz you'd sound like a flirtatious bitch." Yeah well ... ITS SYLVIA 'S FAULT.
One more but i didnt really break this one. I wouldnt know. " Never fall for a guy whom you like more than he likes you." Hm.
I know i didnt make a mistake in falling for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment