Valentine's day ... Yeah ...Hm...
It went fine. I woke up at 3 to study Science. Chemical formula of the compound Llamanium ericate is Ll2(E3C2SXY)4. Okay that was lame ... but the point is I woke up and couldnt memorise anything...! So i made coffee to wake me up. But coffee works very strongly on me (i sometimes go ill after drinking coffee). So half of the day ( particularly the half with the tests on it =.=") I suffered a head ache... yeah... and i could not answer the Math question ...
It went great. I received a lot of gifts ( okay maybe not A LOT compared to Sylvia ); more than I ever had before. Yay. Sylvia was my angel in council ... darn! Haha kidding. She gave me something with my name on it ... a keychain i think ... haha sorry i didnt get a good look. Come to think of it, where DID i put that keychain ...?
It was the best. After rushing off everywhere ( okay, not everywhere just council ) i was sweating crazy and when i got back to class i screamed. The scream was horrible ... it sounded like something from a horror movie ... haha. I meant for it to sound like a female who just found out something really sweet ... but it turned out to be a bit frightening ... like if someone sees a disemboweled carcass lying on the dark locked cupboard in our classroom ... hmm. I tried it again and again, but it sounded all the same. Why did I scream? Oh, I saw a rose on top of a white paperback on my desk. =) The sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me for as long as I can remember.
Okay, you dont get it.
I dont either, but SOMEHOW that was what i wanted ... a rose on top of a white paperback on my desk ... my bag on the table kind of partly destroyed it ( i still love you baggie ) but it s still the best. Thank you :)
Yeah. Then lighting workshop... i was listening to Mr Colin for the first half of the workshop, despite Harris incessant attempts to annoy me, which is annoying. The other half i spent hitting Harris. Yay.
And then some other stuff happened...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment