Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It was sunny in the morning and then it rained and the radio said the branches were falling...

Yeah.

Speaking of sunny ... Sunny , in primary school, had two main nicknames for me 1. Small girl and 2. LOSER. I always somehow managed to counter his nickies, but after what happened today, I can't quite object.

Anyway ... Tuesday marks the start of ELC WEEK.
It was supposed to be fun. Supposed to be.

Tuesday:
  • Morning workout
  • Briefing ( Hall )
  • Science Stuff ( Physics lab & "Forest" )
  • Tea Appreciation ( AVT )
  • Humans ( Around AMK )
  • Dismissal
  • French
> Morning Workout. I stood at the platform for the 2nd and a halfth time. Haha. It seemth very extra of me. Agh nvm the other councillors didnt wanna stand anyway. They dont know how fun it is, having a good view of everyone doing all those stupid stuff. I was watching you ... and you weren't doing mass work out! AHHH!

Haha.

>Science Stuff. Agh this was when I started getting bummed. I wasn't gutsy enough to talk to you ... and instead busied myself with angsty drawings of cow grass ... and trying to calculate the percentage of sages in 1 square metre of land, without actually looking at that patch of soil. After a few minutes, the chance to talk was missed coz we had to go up to the Physics lab to measure the "gravity" of a solution. Damn, I really really wanted to talk to you, though im not exactly sure what about.

>Tea Appreciation. This part was the best of the Tuesday ELC. At first, we weren't paying attention and while the man was talking, I was ranting about how stupid I was, and I would occasionally grab Steph 's arm and hug it for comfort... I volunteered after Erica for the tea pouring. Haha it was quite fun but everyone was laughing at me coz i didnt know how to do it =___= im not Chinese! Yeah ...

>Humans. Nothing here. We just walked. Seriously.

>Dismissal.

>French. Argh I cant think of anything to blog ...

No comments: