Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Post supposedly for Wednesday ... but was sadly delayed

I should be doing my homework now ... but heck! I need to post.

ELC Wednesday. Argh I wasn't in the mood since the day started. Come to think of it, I haven't been in the mood this past few days. Sorry to those people whom I might have said bad stuff to ... really really sorry.

I was awakened, 15 mins. late, by the sound of my parents' and sister's screaming. The live Liverpool VS Barcelona match was on, and I got up and went to watch it with them. At around 6.15 I took a bath. Blablabla normal routine, except that all were 15 mins late. Yeah.

Got to school in time though. Attire check. Morning assembly. And here is the part which i dont want the readers to know: na-realise ko na masyado akong unreasonably possesive ... KAINIS. Bsta pag nakita kita na may ka sama na ibng lady, automatic na nagseselos ako ! I try to stop it, but 'di lang tlga pwede!

Anyway, after that was hall, then writing journals ( about feeding monkeys ), then recess, then another Science elc thing. Upon pouring detergent on the soil, all the creatures living under rushed out, including a couple of earthworms. Erica and MinJun tried to pick them up =___=" ... and I was stoning away from the troupe, looking thru a magniflying glass, watching the lives of magnified ants. It thought I saw them communicate by head bobbing, and I proceeded to telling Indu about it. Then she gave me "stupid face #1" and I smiled and answered her question of why ants had different colors. " Because some got sunburn!" And Erica Mich gave me "stupid face #2". Yeah.

After that we went to the Mac lab and were supposed to do work, but Jun and I, after having finished a slipshod food web, spent the rest of the time ( which was like 45 min. out of an hour ) searching for lyrics on letssingit.com and singing them ( despite several people's objections) aloud. It was FUN!

Dismissal. After eating, Harris came and showed us his new hairstyle. IT WAS FREAKIN' CUTE. I spent about 3 minutes pinching him on the cheek with Abraham on one side showing me "stupid face #2". Then finally you came ! Seeing you made me smile and gave me butterflies for some reason ... Yeah ...

But we had to leave. I was emoing in the bus while the 2/6 people played techno, too much techno! NOOO. I missed 2/3 ... Oh and I met this nice person from 2/6 but I still can't remember his name. I only remember him as the guy who took our broom last year ( he did return it ). Anyway ...

Nature! I love nature. I was smsing you when we entered the woods but Mr Leow saw me and confiscated my phone. Yeah. So instead, I busied myself with photography. I didn't take a lot of pictures though. Camera had low battery. Great. I did take a close-up picture of a dragon fly which Erica took 100 yrs to try to capture ( the image of ) but could not due to camera focus problems. We chatted with Mr Leow along the way. He's like a mixture of Kenneth and Jeffybabe ... he's really nice ( even if he confiscated my phone ).

After finishing the trail, and whilst waiting for the bus to arrive, the 2/3 group went away from the crowd to sit at the benches and appreciate the scenery. It was like something from a movie, and everyone agreed it looked like we were in a western country. Peaceful. I spent most of the time singing this love song repeatedly and wishing you were there with me. Even if we wouldnt talk at all, it would have been great.

Funny how I feel,
More myself with you,
Than anybody else that I ever knew,
Hear it in your voice,
See it in your face,
You've become a memory I can't erase.
You could've been anyone at all,
A stranger falling out of the blue,
I'm so glad it was you ...

This is becoming a really long post...

After that Erica Mich, Zeke and I went to the playground. The lil girl was there with her bunny wabbit. She remembered me and Zeke. " How about the the other guy, do you remember him too?" I asked. "Yes, the one wearing black, right ? "

Then she laid out her bunny wabbit in front of us and Mich cuddled it. Then the girl poked the wabbit's eye ... and did other abusive stuff whilst we watched open-mouthed. And then rain began to fall and I looked up to those tiny raindrops and wished they would stop and wait for you. Thoroughly disappointed that they didn't, and that you were not there on time to see the lil girl and her bunny wabbit, I buried my head and sulked.

Then you came and all the disappointment was gone. I just smiled. Yeah...

But when Mich and Brotha Ezequiel turned their red compatible backs on us, I somehow found myself with a sudden speech impediment. What was I to say? "So how was your day?" or " Any interesting happenings lately?" or "Do you like Cheese?"

Agh, NONONO. The first two are things that people who have COMPLETELY nothing to talk about ask, and as for the third, I know you think Cheese is a moron anyway. Haha.

But those three are probably a hundred, thousand times better than what I actually said. When you read this Jun, try not to call me a loser. I already know that =___="

"( to Mich & Zeke ) Fine! ( to him ) Let's sit here and stone ... " and I dumbly folded my arms and buried my head once more...

Sugoi ... and that wasn't enough. The next thing I said was, " Agh, I wanna go play!" and I ran to another spot in the playground to further stone. Yes. Brilliant.

That's it, actually. I had to leave after a few minutes.

IM REALLY REALLY SORRY ...

No comments: