Friday, April 13, 2007

I don't just give myself to anyone ... so if i'm gonna be in a relationship with a guy, I would want it to be something special. Something I wouldn't regret even if it be horribly distracting. Something that will lighten up my burden and make sense of everything. I'm serious about this ...): All I want it for you to take the lead, not me. Like ... the fact that 99 % of the time you won't sms me unless I do so first. Like ... when you don't wait for me even if we were released from the same place at the same time. At least say goodbye ... so I wouldn't wait for you, then later realize you've gone ( which is quite stupid on my part ). Like ... the fact that you never seem to want to spend time together... that stuff. Perhaps you do ... but how do I know? You never ask.

If you want me back, ask ... but please mean it ... if you dont, then ...

The purpose of this is not to distance myself from you, 'coz I i never wanted that.

Agh ... there's so much more i want to say, but im not good with words ...

No comments: