Saturday, April 07, 2007

Souperman shall try to save the day again, but ends up getting hurt as always.

Souperman shall go anyway, because stupidity was an endowment.

Souperman shall TRY to make a difference, get stuck trying.

Souperman shall TRY to make you understand, get stuck trying.

Souperman shall TRY to make herself happy, get stuck trying.

Souperman shall TRY try ... try, get stuck trying.

Souperman wants to ask,"Why are you scared of the teletubby you've created?"

Souperman wants to ask,"Why must I be one to do everything?"

Souperman wants to ask,"Why can't you read me?"

Souperman wants to ask,"Why am I always relying on someone else to make me feel better?"

Souperman wants to ask,"I know you know, but why aren't you doing anything, or saying anything, anything at all, however stupid it might sound, as long as you say SOMETHING ...?"

Souperman says, " When you think something's going on perfectly, that only means you failed to see every detail."

Souperman wants to ask,"Why do you make me hope, when you're gonna take everything back anyway ...?"

No comments: