Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I took a few LotR quizzes ...

I'm supposed to be a dwarf =.="
I'm supposed to be drooling over Samwise Gamgee =.="
I have Dom's (Meriadoc) eyes!
My perfect match is Viggo Mortensen. (NO! ORLIE...!)

AHA. My dream LotR date is LEGOLAS.
"Your date is Legolas. He will be kind to you, and he will also put your needs before his own. He knows how to love, and will always be there for you. Also, he's cute! What a plus! You lucky, lucky girl!"

But there was one question,
"You are planning to get together on a weeknight, just to talk. Where do you meet?"
I think the Leggie answer would be "In a forest. In Mirkwood, to be exact."
That's kinda teeeh. Why would any couple want to meet up in Mirkwood to talk...? There are giant man eating spiders there =.=".
So I picked the Samwise answer...

Aha ... it's getting late...

No comments: