Saturday, June 02, 2007

Temptations

Yay! The senior's farewell party was a success...! Except I can't really tell coz it's the first farewell party i've been too =.=" ... but anyway...

Exco came early to cook all the stuff which had to be cooked. I shall not go into this on detail for fear of you puking. Aha. Just kidding. Anyway, we didn't really know how to cook. So Afiqa had to call her mom to help us with the cooking (Thanks to Afiqa's mom :) while we tended to the mask touching ups, flybar Ze Masquerade and setting up.

I had to leave at 12 for Council GM, in which it was decided that Outreach + SCC was to be named CRC. The Sec 2s just laughed of my Sprinkle idea! It made sense! Sprinkle... like spreading news to everyone and ... nourishing everyone (???) ... SOMETHING...

Well at least it syncs with Sprint and Sprout!

Some other ideas were:
  • SOC (Student Outreach Committee) - which had the same meaning as just saying Outreach, except that it's different when you say I'm in Outreach than I'm in Soc...yeah
  • Student Legislative Council - Eugene's idea =.= ...
  • SRC - Student something something...
Anyway, I headed straight to the hall because we had to settle the performance urgently. (Okay, I went to the toilet first but it was only for a few minutes!) Anyway, the Sec 2s ended up singing a Whole New World, and Sakinah's voice was beautiful. The rest were ... beautiful too. Aha. The perf was nice overall, and it's quite sad that I didn't get to perform with the Sec 2s since I had to be up there in the control room to control stuff with JiaLin. Oh and thanks to JiaLin for helping out!

Aha. We were dancing on the stage, which was quite appropriate since we ARE ATC so we love the stage! Rahardi was high. I think he drank too much punch. Aha. Ms Lee was scaring Mateen... was that why he ran away...? Aha. The brownies were wonderful. Of the food, I only remember eating one brownie and 2 small chocolate bars. The brownie really filled me up.

Why temptations?
I was able to resist and not resist a lot of temptations yesterday.
Not resist:
  • Okay, maybe I shouldn't be writing this here but ...First and foremost, a strapless bra would be most appropriate for what I was wearing. Therefore, I wore a strapless bra. But the freakin' thing just kept falling and I was not able to resist the temptation of fixing it every once in awhile. In the end, I got fed up and just put back the straps. Yeah.
  • Of going down to dance
  • OF EATING POTATO CHIPS. They're so delectably tasty. Couldn't resist and I don't regret it!
  • Etc.
Aha. Anyway I was able to resist hitting Sylvia with the ice box, which was really hard considering she was stupefying herself.

Ah, yes, and some other stuff.

Anyway, we took a lot of pictures and stuff.
After everything, we went opposite to rest and look after Benji's icebox until he comes back from hunting for his phone. When he came back, he was repeatedly asked whether there was fish on the ice box (Vikknesh). Aha, she was drunk!

I ate potato chips.

After formulating possible ways (which were rather impossible) on how Benji lost his phone, we set off to the Police Station to report it. Aha. First time I went to the police station. It was pretty cool.

When I got home, my feet were red and sore from running around in heels. Until now!

No comments: