Holidays are almost over.
It's as if they never came in the first place.
Ah well, they were busy, but not that boring. I return to school almost every day but at least it's to do Drama or council stuff. Not sitting in a classroom wishing I were somewhere else.
I'm so excited of school reopening. There are so many events lined up and so much to do. But French, however, makes me nervous (what's new?) considering that i have no idea if i have homework or not. Agh must study to make up for the homework.
I'm supposed to mail something to MinJun...but it can wait. Haha.
There's Speech Day, Marryatville exchange ( plus performance ) and Council Investiture. Everyone's feeling tense. I don't get why. It's so fun! I can't wait for Marryatville exchange...AHHHHH!
I haven't been able to catch my breath. I still have homework to do. We havent even done the SRP experiment...ehehe...
Anyway, I'll get back to mailing.
I think Orlando Bloom is hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment