Saturday, July 28, 2007

Burning with Gastric

Chills in the evening



Being with you
Was all that I needed
I don’t know why
You were to blind to see it
Now you’re gone
And I need u here tonight
You know that I can’t sleep coz im terrified
Feels like im falling
Down really fast inside
And I’m
Wishing the night away
Chills in evening
They wont go away

Sometimes I feel like
I can’t go on living
There’s not much to take when you've done all that you've been
Now you’re gone and I need you here tonight
You know that I can’t sleep coz im terrified
Feels like im falling
Down really fast inside
And I’m
Wishing the night away
Chills in evening
They wont go away
And Now I need to find a way
To stop this pain from getting stronger
And I just can’t explain
I don’t understand
Why you left me here
You know that I can’t sleep coz im terrified
Feels like im falling
Down really fast inside
And I’m
Wishing the night away
Chills in evening
They wont go away

You know that i
Cant sleep
Coz im terrified
It feels like im falling down really fast deep inide
And I'm wishing the night away
Chills in the evening
They wont go away

They wont go away...

Head sank deep into the cushioned seat
As inside, a burdensome vault crashed
Spreading all the precious tonnes of memories
Beaten and worn gold, now trash

The mind, a constricted tunnel
Bombarded by a train of thoughts
Though mainly dominated by a single one
"What if, in our(if i may be so bold to say) story, there were several more subplots?"

And what if in the end it was us all over again?
Is that really what I want?
The train went on
Leaving behind a thought, only one

You.

No comments: