One look.One seemingly insignificant lock which lasted for a mere second. Never enough to feed my being. One look into those deep, dark eyes and I had forgotten what I was supposed to do. Brilliant.
Awhile ago, they officially announced the nearing departure of Somaskandan Vasuthevan. I was filled with a sudden jealousy, an even stronger surge to go to IP, perhaps regretted my decision of not applying earlier on.
Momentarily, I felt the same longing as I before. Not longing for IP. I find that the reason for wishing to go to IP had remained the same for me. It had never been about the knowledge or the glory. It was about something else.
I just wanted to know. Perhaps if they announced that I, too, were going.
Would you, even just for a fleeting moment, show any signs that you would actually care?
Aha. You probably think that that's stupid too. To want to transfer school, leave your friends and everything you hated and loved, just for one moment, which perhaps would never actually come.
Ah well...
No comments:
Post a Comment