Once again, i'm starting my post with i'm tired.
I'm tired of caring about you.
Of seeing you so weak and sick at times and having to endure the heartbreaking fact that I can't even make you smile. The fact that all I could do is to simply look at you and hope that perhaps you'll glance at me, so that I could at least ask you if you're alright.
I'm tired of waiting for you when you were the one who promised to wait for me.
I'm tired of being hurt continuously when you were the one who told me that you would never ever hurt me.
I'm tired of my chest threatening to explode everytime I see you with someone else.
I'm tired of waking up everyday telling myself you're not worth it but still be crazy for you.
I'm tired of not being able to do anything right whenever you're around because all I ever do is look at you and wonder what you're thinking, what you're gonna do next, whether you're fine and whatever.
I'm tired of frowning.
I'm tired of trying not to cry.
I'm tired of hoping you'll ever come back.
So once again, please just get out of my head. I'm just so, so tired.
I'm tired of being in love with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment