And that was the last time I would ever see them. Or maybe not. But for a long time it would be ):
It's sad. I've only started talking to people yesterday! I can say they're real nice though i've only talked to few. Darcy was glad to help me walk around the school for half an hour looking for Simon, which was really nice. I later found Simon and though I told him he could sit at the back with the Darcy and Daniel, he chose to sit with me right in front, which was also real nice of him. And he helped me in Math! And also smiled at Soup and took a picture of him/her/it. I also drew Jonathan the Balloon and introduced him/her/it to him. Aha (:
Later on, Sakinah, Baby Fiq, Praveena, Cassandra and myself went around Vivo looking for presents for the Marryatville people. I had some cash and went looking, too and was hopeless until, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a Mr Potato Head! AHA YAY!
And after i bought it, I realized I was broke. The present was meant for Simon but I remembered Darcy and I didn't want to leave him out! So I was trapped in a dilemma. One Mr Potato Head, two humanbeings. Aye.
So I set out asking everyone whether to give it to Simon or to Darcy. In the end, when Jerald told me that Darcy totally loved Transformers, I decided to share the present with Jerry and gave it to Darcy. He was real happy and I was glad that he liked it. However, one problem remained-Simon.
I had come up with the idea of drawing him earlier, and throughout as we window shopped, I had tried to. However, I was too shy to give it to him, but I felt bad about not giving him anything so I just asked Cassie to go hand it to him and she did, and, fortunately, he liked it too (: which made me even more happy. He's such a sweet guy to appreciate something so small. He even gave me a mini voodoo doll! And I like his smile, it's the kind of smile that makes you smile back. Perhaps it can be described as a "kind" smile. Aye, a kind smile.
After that they had to leave, and we had to say goodbye ):
I think i'm being too violent. Aha. Have you ever had those times when you feel that somehow, bringing out the anger in you, makes you a better person? I definitely feel that way now, although I don't think it's right. If I keep my comments to myself, then I ll just burst. Aye, perhaps sometimes doing the wrong thing might be the right thing to do. But only to a certain extent. Perhaps when I find a better way I'd use that. But for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment