For the longest time, something had been missing. Stolen, ripped.
And yet, perhaps I have found a fragment of it in you. Strange, but I couldn't help it. I love your smile. Aha. I expect this feeling to wear off in a matter of days, but as long as it's here, I shall treasure it.
Because it's one of those things that make me smile (:
AHA! I have found a proper explanation for my pulvurising! It's simple. Sometimes, you can't do things COMPLETELY well, but you can minimise the detriments. Say...you hate a girl by the name of ...um...Pulvurised. If you keep all your anger to yourself, you're gonna be real moody and snap at everyone and everyone's gonna hate you. The hatred is gonna stay inside of you forever and destroy you. Aye. But, if you tell others, the ones who feel the same way about the person as you do, for example, the anger inside of you would be lessened with minimal damage to yourself and others and eventually you'll get tired of her and move on. Simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment