Maybe it's because I don't think I'm gonna be in a fun class next year.
There mightn't be enough gossip, sarcasm, teasing , pranks, etc
Not enough tall handsomes, artsies, stupid people, over-sensitive freaks and umm well...freaks.
More LotR fans (considering the fact that 2/3 had a severe lack), but not enough to play Role Playing with.
Bye bye awards.
Bye bye carefree life.
It could be that. But only perhaps a quarter of the total amount of emotion.
I think that I have, in fact, grown to love 2/3.
And I think that the only way one can truly appreciate 2/3 is if he were in it. Perhaps 1/3 sucked. Yeah, 1/3 sucked. But that's one of the reasons why 2/3 is so special. From 1/3's Sec1 childishness and annoying oversensitivity to 2/3's elegant nonchalance, awesome vitality, intelligent jokes and strangely met oneness-though the topics are not exactly advisable- that's really something.
Like what they say, the light shines brighter in the darkness.
Umm...you get what I mean.
But that's not really the point.
The point is that my class, 2/3, is better and more fun than your class. And it's not just the jokers who make it so, but the whole body. Every single piece fit in perfect equilibrium, so that, though unfairly, the other classes are stripped from any possibility of being better.
Shut up. Life does not depend on Academics.
And 2/3 scored really well for End of Year Exams.
Darn. I admit, I just lost my inspiration. Why? I clicked a link and got transported to another blog, so I just started reading. Ugh.
The way she feels now, she should be ashamed
Any yet, there she is, standing confidently
As if she had not shamed love at all
She said she loved him more than life
And yet it was crap shit "love at first sight"
So now, here she goes again
Falling for another guy, coz she said he was "shuai" (lamest rhyme ever)
But I tell you now, if you think love is so carefree
Meeting you wherever you'd be
Then I'm sorry for you, dear child
It would be harder to find someone worth your while.
Uhh... I just felt like writing something. Apparently, after another "love at first sight" occassion, she can't decided who she truly "loves". Even afer her numerous posts about her unending devotion for Elladan. Yes, I shall call him Elladan.
Why? Well, it was the first name I could think of.
I think she hates me. But I don't really wanna post about her anymore. She doesn't read my blog I think. It wouldn't really matter.
Anyway, today was the last day. Lots of rushed hugs from 2/3.
- Kenneth (around 7 times. it's Kenneth, duh)
- Jerald (uhh...duh)
- Harris
- Mellie
- Bo Cheng
- Gabriel (you can never realize how tall he really is without hugging him)
- DaiLi (most difficult. i had to punch him several times before he would let me hug him)
- JOEL (shut up Soma)
- Ryofred
- Benjamin (shy boy)
- Jefferson (or Jeffybabe. most coveted hug award)
HAHA! I got a hug from Jeffybabe. You didn't. I tried to get from everyone, but some of them ran away. And it's a bit awkward to hug girls. It's so...girly. Anyway, I find no point in posting the girl names. It's so ...les.
Anyway, from the outside world, I only got a hug from Soma, seeing that it was his last year in Anderson. Loser.
Bye dear Soma. Hopefully, you don't get married to a dog (:
No comments:
Post a Comment