But now, I thought up another one.
"Friends are not really the ones who try to make you a better person. They're the ones who bring out the best in you, without meaning to do so."
Awhile ago I was reading a certain person blog about her friend, so rashly and so meanly, I couldn't help but look back to my Sec1 days and wonder if I was ever like that with my friends. And though I don't really know how to put this, I realized that whatever disputes we had, and serioiusly they were many, I am so lucky that we were able to resolve them and stick together.
Because really, it's difficult to be alone. Like when I was Primary 4 I sort of decided that i'm really better off alone and I don't need friends. But now I know what was wrong. It never seemed to click because I never valued my friends as much as they valued me, which is wrong. Because for one to fully appreciate a person, you have to value each other. And I guess that's what's happening now.
I mean, though friendship is something that might be very tiring, it is also something very fulfilling. Every individual has his own flaws, and I am grateful that thru Sec1, Erica had overseen mine. And to think that I hated her first time I met her. It's really something amazing.
Something that I am also very thankful for is that in the start of Sec 2 'til now, I am blessed with MinJun (whom I refuse to call Minjun), Naomi, Steph and Pao, who are all really, really great and special people. I mean, the 2/3 experience wouldn't have been fun without all of them.
Okay, I am not a very good writer. Whatever. But I shall have another attempt at it.
It's like In Battle for Middle-earth. I never seem to cease at using Archers, whether my team is of Elves or of Men. And often, since Archers have rather low defence, my Archers get killed, and I have to wait for them to miraculously come back to life again. But though Archers can be really destructive when stealthed, they are much better when they are accompanied by Infantry men and Pikemen. Infantry men holds back the armies so that the Archers can work better, and the Pikemen are good against mounted enemies, which are the weakness of Archers.
Gah. The thing is, people who are different come together to form something stronger. Yeah. I think my argument's all messed up. Whatever. I give up.
But the point is that, really, though it might seem very cheesy, I love you guys. And the crap we do together. Like Role Playing.
- Naomi - Eye girl/lady/woman (x-ray vision, night vision)
- Steph - Boob girl (powerful boob strength)
- Erica - Butt girl (luminous butt)
- Pao - Pirate (haha, we never actually found the right power)
- MinJun - MinJun (radiation)
- Carmina - Elf lady (pointed ears for attacking, sensitive hearing)
Yeah. The powers dont make much sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment