I watched Aeon Flux yesterday.
I enjoyed it very much. It was very entertaining. And now I shall talk about Trevor Goodchild.
Trevor Goodchild is, in my opinion, a very attractive individual. In the movie, I mean. He is rather different in the animated one, defying all laws and well, killing Aeon in almost every episode. Which isn't good. No, no.
But in the movie, he is played by Marton Csokas, a sexy old man. He has a certain... sophisticated "beauty" in him. Yes, from the first time I saw the commercial i've thought that. Just like how my first thought when I saw Taufik (Singapore Idol) in the lift in Raffles City awhile ago was that his face is incredibly symmetrical. But that doesnt matter.
And it's not the first time I saw Marton Csokas. Though I did not know that then.
I shall proceed. One thing which sets him apart is his voice. It's very...cool and calming and well, manly in a way which is neither arrogant nor obsessive. Which is nice. And even when he smiles he looks tired, and yet there remains a certain happiness in his face, which is so full of hope and love and is really sweet. It's his acting. He manages to express so much feeling without much change in expression. Mhmm.
I searched him up, which was when I found out that, amazingly enough, Aeon Flux was not the first time saw him.
He acted in Lord of the Rings.
Yes, I saw that in Wiki. And i was like, "WHAT? Oh yah. SHIT. CELEBORN."
He looked much older in Lord of the Rings. And in Aeon Flux he had short brown hair but in LotR he had straight long and pretty supposedly-silver hair. He was an elf. And if Im not mistaken, he bore a little crown. Okay, he didnt wear a crown, whatever. But the hair was enough to make him look ENTIRELY different.
He did have the same voice though. But with the hair in LotR, cool, calming and sexy turned to gay. Dang.
In both movies his character is exceptionally intelligent (:
It shows in his eyes.
I can't figure out why im so in love with Orlando Bloom. He is not the most adorable, nor the most charming. He is indeed, handsome and sexy, but not in the way that I particularly adore...and yet he is so important to me. Why?
Haha. I just realized something. Elves dont look manly because, well, they're not men. It is a rather lame thought but it is true. We should respect them and not be racist! They have their own taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment