I'm bored, and therefore i shall answer a questionnaire which no one asked me to answer.
But anyhow, I shall pretend that Cassandra Lim Ee Lok did.
1) The person who tagged you:
Cassandra Lim Ee Lok. Secretary of The Board. Secretary of Foreign Affairs to Danny Soo. Or is that the only thing connecting her and Danny Soo? hmm.
2) Your relationship with him/her:
We both belong to the Board. And we are in the same school and CCA. That is all.
And I think that there might be a chance that we re friends...aha
3) 5 impressions of him/her:
She is not at all racist, judging from...
Goody two shoes. It can be annoying sometimes
uh...her respiratory system is rather healthy
maybe she's kinda nice...maybe. Doesn't get angry at least.
TOO MANY QUESTIONS
4) Most memorable thing he/she has done for you:
Sleep with Danny in the chalet. Oh wait, she didnt do that for me. It was her own free will...
Aha.
Lemme see... wait that 's all
Aha.
She understands my jokes and never gets mad at me. I think. Unless she secretly does. Well, well...
5) Most memorable thing he/she has said to you:
"Carmina, I will sleep with Danny no matter what, and none here can stop me!"
Okay, maybe she didnt say that. She just said, "Okay, I don't really care" with a fake look of innocence.
6) If he/she becomes your lover you will...
Dump her?
7) If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on:
Her gender.
8) If he/she becomes your enemy you will...
Be happy that she finally gets angry at someone.
9) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be...
I forced her to.
10) The thing you want to do for him/her right now...
Eat...?
11) Your overall impression of him/her is...
She is non-racist.
No comments:
Post a Comment