Friday, December 28, 2007

Another quiz!

IDEAL...

Car?
A four-wheel drive. With a really huge bumper!

House?
A supercool giant tree house in the middle of nowhere (or the forest). With everything we need immediately available. And no wild animals out to prey on us. And when we sing a series of ah-uhs they would come and help us clean the house.Which is impossible. Whee.

Occupation?
Uh...I've never actually thought about it. Or maybe I have, just never really come up with anything. A supercool secret agent posing as a fisherwoman in Greece...?

Guy?
Charismatic.
Smart.
Funny.
Possessive. Though not obsessively so.
Hygienic.
Thoughtful.

Number of children?
Two or three would do.

Names of children?
Whee. Elladan Matthew. Arwen Julian. Elrohir Caleb.
It's been like that for quite some time...though I'm thinking of changing them...Hmm...

Next School?
Victoria High School. Ask me why! It's 'cause when I was in primary school I wanted to go to Victoria High School until I discovered it to be a guy's school. That was a very disappointing period for me.

Country to live in?
A country where there's a supercool giant tree house in the middle of nowhere (or the forest). With everything we need immediately available. And no wild animals out to prey on us. And when we sing a series of ah-uhs they would come and help us clean the house.Which is impossible. Whee.

Or Spain perhaps. Switzerland?


WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Male or Female?
Depends on what. Females are obvioiusly better at everything else except being a boyfriend.
Or are they not better at being a boyfriend?
Whatever it is, I would prefer a male boyfriend =.="
And female at everything else except things which, by the fault of nature, would compel me to choose male. Hehe.

Country or City?
Country. Whee. City has basketballers. Country has hammering guys. Which is sexier?
Hammering guys, of course.

Black or White?
White. Not racist white. Just white.

White or Dark Chocolate?
White Chocolate. Not racist white chocolate. Just white chocolate.

Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?
Lord of the Rings. Whee.
Random Quote of the day:
"I don't want to be in a battle, but waiting at the edge of what I cannot escape is even worse."
-Pippin

Dress or Skirt?
Dress. Dressies are more classy.

Chess or Checkers?
Chess. Less people know how to play it.

Pop or Rock?
Depends on my mood. Most of the time rock, though.

Chicken or Beef?
Depends on my mood. And on what type of dish is being cooked. If Erica's cooking, I choose to starve.

Hair or Fur?
Uh...depends on my mood? Haha. I think shells and exoskeletons are cool.

Friendster or Facebook?
Facebook is more fun. But there are less people usng it. Which is sad.

Morning or Night?
I'm a morning person. But I would choose night. I like sleeping.

Good or Evil?
Good. Whee.

No comments: