Boo! I came back from Desmond's Christmas play rehearsals. Or Bryan's Christmas play rehearsals. Whatever.
It was a bit tiring, but hilarious. Like there was this time when Bryan and Gabriel Patrick/ Glenn (can't tell between the two) were dancing and this really adorable young boy in red who was supposed to imitate them kept complaining about how girly the dance was and how girly Bryan danced it. Haha.
Oh, and they were all very nice and smart little kids. It amazes me how confident they are, to stand in front of an audience and project their voices with expression. I couldn't do that when I was in P5! And they're all still very young.
I didn't talk to them much though.
Hmm. Oh, and I found out that it's actually Gabriel Patrick and not Gabriel and Patrick... Haha.
And they scolded Bryan for not walking me home. Haha. Though I can't really be sure which twin it was...hmm
No comments:
Post a Comment