Saturday, December 15, 2007

Daniel's request =.=

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
5. For five more presents? (if not, then a star)
4. The whole Lord of the Rings Bobble Head Set!
3. A huge telescope
2. Opportunities to help people in need (I do!)
1. More books with nice covers. Haha.

THE PERSON[s] WHO TAG-GED YOU IS
Danny Soo and Liew Min Jun

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM / HER / THEM
Min Jun.
1. She spends half of the day feeling murderous, a quarter taking in sugar and fat, and the rest, being nice.
2. Blubbery (:
3. If she loves you, she loves you. If she hates you, she hates you. Deal with it.
4. Well, she's a brilliant friend. And I shall not elaborate on this in fear that I would get as cheesy as she.
5. She knows where everywhere is, and what you're thinking and doing. It's freaky.

Daniel.
1. He's 99% crazy and 1% neutral.
2. He's always got something to say.
3. He's quite adorable, he is! (:
4. He's supposedly "mellow", choosing classical guitar over acoustic.
5. Great, though incredibly annoying, friend.

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE / SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
Daniel. Give me hope...?

Min Jun. Take it away...? In the most caring way possible.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE / SHE HAS EVER SAID TO YOU
Min Jun. So many I can't even remember...haha.

Daniel. Uhh...LOLx?

IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
Min Jun. Freak out. In a good way!

Daniel. Won't be so bad. He's rather sweet.

IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
Min Jun. I insulted Koreans like Abraham? Or...stole her one favourite Famous Amos cookie and let it "melt" in my mouth?

Daniel. That Manchester United beat Liverpool in some major tournament (Ugh.) and he teased me about it.

No comments: