Is the name of a particular Neopets trading card I gave Erica not long ago. But that doesn’t really matter. I was supposed to entitle this post “Muddled Brain Juice” but it sounds a bit… too formal. Therefore, I entitled it “Essence of Brain” though it might be rather irrelevant to the subject. But titles are only part of the whole story, anyway. And therefore, you should not care about them too much, and channel your focus to the body instead.
I have a story to tell. This story is about Fred and December. No Cassandra, it does not start with a game of Truth or Dare, and I doubt that it would end with the two characters dying together under a construction site. This tale is different from the previous “Fred and December” narration. I was just too lazy to think of another set of characters…
Excerpt from "Fred and December: Another"
The heavens lit up, and a stroke of blue lightning escaped from behind the clouds, tickling the waters below. Once, twice, thrice, it did, as the spectators stared in awe. But the sea was temperamental, and forgiving he was not. And she turned her anger towards the insolent skies, which continued to pelt her with shots. Once, twice, thrice, it did, claws of water and sand against rock. But she could not touch the skies above, nor the people who watched from the docks. She, the water, felt defeated, and pleaded to the Sun above. That he might pull the clouds down to Earth, and she sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. But the Sun instead, told the clouds to behave. And for awhile they did, which calmed the waves. However, later on, once, twice, thrice. Thunder from the heavens, deafening like the water’s cries. She begged for the Sun to shut him up, and he finally agreed. And he appeared to them as two bodies, and told them to take heed. As the two suns spoke, the clouds above began to sink below, and the waters of the Sea, began to thin and move and grow. And so the two bodies blended as one in mid-air. And as fog they learned of each other, and to give way and to love and to share.
I just realized that that whole passage has neither Fred not December in it...Uh yeah. Deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment