I'm not really in the mood to post detailed descriptions of the events which came to pass. And therefore, here's a boring summary. Hmm...lemme see.
Day 1
We met at around 11, ate and then proceeded to buying food to barbecue in NTUC. It was rather cheap, $57 was sufficient to buy as what we needed. Franks, chicken wings, satay, and potatoes. Yeah, I think that's it.
Checked in. Settled into the room. Read The Silmarillion while the rest of the females marinated the chicken wings. Haha. There were too many of them crowding around the sink! It would be rather annoyingly cramped if I joined in. I was being considerate.
Anyway, we swam after that. And I don't get why Danny finds a green swimsuit funny =_="
And it's annoying that guys' hair look nicer after dunking themselves in water, and females' usually look worse. Hmpfh.
Swimming stopped at 5. After a nice bath we started the barbecue. I didn't do much either, Prakash just told us to go away. So I obediently did. Hmm. I did help Sylvia skewer the franks. I think that's it. It was already dark by the time they started cooking, and I didn't really feel like eating so I walked to the pool with Sylvia. I think water is even more beautiful at night, with all the lights and the hues on its surface. It calms me and puts me on emo/reflective mood. Hmm.
Sylvia left later on. I stayed for awhile more and then returned. Mostly because I felt pathetic for a reason I do not really wish to state. We came back to the pool with Cassie not long after.
Night 1
I didn't eat alot during the barbecue, and I was rather hungry. I think. I wasn't really thinking of hunger then. But I was parched, that I know, cause my lips would either stick to each other or to my gum. Hmm. We played crazy Truth or Dare. It rained after and we had to sleep.
Prakash is the perfect sleep partner! He didn't move at all, except when he hit me on the head twice. Danny stole a blanket again. It was Cassie's, and she couldn't sleep after that. Haha. But another reason for her not sleeping was MinYi's ghost stories. But I didn't hear most of them, cause whenever she puts on her "i'm-gonna-tell-a-ghost-story" face I cover my ears tightly and start mumbling to myself.
Oh! I almost forgot. Cassie has finally embraced her Nikki-ness, by talking to herself in several occasions. I think it's freaky. Unexpected.
Day 2
I woke up when I heard someone messing with the door. And then Harris stirred beside me and started walking around so I couldn't really sleep anymore. Then Jacq Choo and Prakash woke up, and Harris moved to Jacq Choo's place on the sliding bed. But that was around 5.30 and everyone was still rather drowsy, so Cassie, Cheryl, Jacq and myself started using Harris as a headboard and leaning against him to sleep. Haha. But we still couldn't sleep anyway.
After checking out, the Jacqs, MinYi, Cassie and Cheryl proceeded home while Danny, Prakash, Khairi, Harris and myself decided that we had just enough energy to visit Escape. Hmm. No rollercoasters! Hmpfh.
First, we rode Rainbow, from who's name, you might have already guessed, is not very thrilling. But I swore at first cause I thought that it was gonna be like the Viking and I would get dizzy and my abdomen would feel all funny and stuff. But it wasn't. So yeah.
After that were Go-Karts, which made me genuinely frightened. It wasn't that I might fall and break my neck, it was that I might embarass myself. But I didn't, so it was okay. And thrilling.
Then there was the Inverter, which was fun. I kept thinking of Nathan Petrelli and flying and stuff. Everything was so clear up there. My necklace hung loosely, but it didn't fall off, so yeah. But it was rather painful, it was.
The Haunted House was lame. But Harris was pulling on my bag. Haha.
It was Pirates after that, otherwise called the Viking, my least favourite ride. I didn't want to go but noooooo. I had to be forced. I got real dizzy after that. It's a good thing I didn't eat anything.
After that we had another go at Go-Karts.
Harris had to leave for Church Retreat.
The last ride was Wet & Wild. Danny didn't want to go, so I didn't go either. My hair was messed up enough. Prakash came out drenched. Whew.
Khairi and Prakash went home afterwards while Daniel and I went to lunch. Yeah.
The second sun. A star from up high. An oxygen molecule. Orlando Bloom on his Legolas costume. My trust to be regained.
No comments:
Post a Comment