It's Christmas...and I'm quite happy.
Although the simple matter of going to Church brought about a great deal of confusion. I shall elaborate on that later. If I still feel like it, that is. Gah. But before that, here is a dreary narration of some of the events which came to pass.
The Christmas pageant finally took place a few hours ago. I came an hour late, and felt rather strange being the single person not clad in black. But that was fine. I had to depart from the waiting area not long after my entry, with Bryan unable to stop himself from embarrassing me right before we left.
After I recovered from humiliation, which didn't take long, we climbed the spiral staircase to the second floor. This time, Bryan and Sylvia decided to team up against me. Yay. How fun.
Sadly (or not), they were compelled to go forth and leave Desmond, Reggie and I to entertain ourselves amidst the desolation of the second and third floors. As expected, we ceased to communicate. I stoned, Reginald toyed with the Walkie Talkie and Desmond started snapping pictures of the bell room.
But I do think Reggie is rather sociable. I'm the unsociable one. I tend to intimidate people. But ANYWAY, we chatted a while during the period of technical difficulties, and then jumped about in anxiety when it was announced that the play was to commence.
We made a few mistakes. But that doesn't matter. The play went well.
Yeah.
-------
How do you un-gay the gay?
And how do you undo the done?
Hmm...the dangers of wishful thinking. This won't work.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
What does it mean when your cardiac muscles contract and it's not because you'll die if they refuse to?
Why am I asking this, of course I know what it means!
It means DANGER. Your arteries are clogged with cholesterol and you can feel the pressure rising...
This is hilarious. Simply hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment