Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Quizzes

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
5. For five more presents? (if not, then a star)
4. The whole Lord of the Rings Bobble Head Set!
3. A huge telescope
2. Opportunities to help people in need (I do!)
1. More books with nice covers. Haha.


THE PERSON[s] WHO TAG-GED YOU IS
Cassandra. Who did it out of pity.

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM / HER / THEM
Hey! I've done this before...She's...she's...
Spectacled? Can't do without them.
Scared of the dark? Scaredy-cat. Hehe.
Not thinking about parenting yet? I had to be the one to come up with her kids' names!
Rather quiet? She barely talks. Even in msn.
Actually very girly? I saw how you looked at those dresses! Hahaha.

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE / SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
Deduce that "lips on chlorine" is connected to our swimming thing a few days ago? Well...she just said that five seconds ago...so yeah.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE / SHE HAS EVER SAID TO YOU
"Eww. That's disgusting."
She says it all the time.

IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
Freak out.

IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
She forced me to. I've said this before!

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:

1. MinJun (hahaha. first!)
2. Erica
3. Steph
4. Pao
5. Naomi
6. Cassie?
7. Daniel
8. Harris
9. Khairi
10. Sylvia

WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
No. 6? Haha.

WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Uh...Pie?

IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
It would either be the end of No. 9, or apocalypse.

WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
Haha... that's more possible than No. 9 and No. 1

WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
The art of being a twert. And Physics.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
Uh...right now?

DOES NO. 4 WORK?
Nah, she's rich enough.

DOES NO. 8 HAVE ANY COUSINS IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
Hm...Abraham?

WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
Haha. I would woo his Merry Bobble Head.

HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
You're nuts.

DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Yes, Amanda. They have the same nose.

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.3 AND NO.4?
Well, Steph was hard to miss and Pao... is adorable. We're in the same class and clique. So yeah.

WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE?
Thomson? I think. I've been there before! Take 163 and walk! Or 851...?

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
I was trying to avoid her during Chinese Dance CCA screening. But she came up to me to tell me that she knew how to speak Chinese...uh yeah. She's Indian, by the way.

IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
Ahem. Sure, sure. Of course. Ehehe.

No comments: