LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
5. For five more presents? (if not, then a star)
4. The whole Lord of the Rings Bobble Head Set!
3. A huge telescope
2. Opportunities to help people in need (I do!)
1. More books with nice covers. Haha.
THE PERSON[s] WHO TAG-GED YOU IS
Khairi. Whom I tagged =_____=
YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM / HER / THEM
He...has terrible eyesight? Can't differentiate between two fingers or three.
He...is a terrible swimmer? Haha. He can't even swim!
He...is actually very smart but instead, chooses to slack.
He...likes Japanese Anime.
He...is incredibly thin.
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE / SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
Play basketball with me in the arcade? And lose.
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE / SHE HAS EVER SAID TO YOU
"Two!" He can't count fingers. I was showing three.
IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
Hmm...eat?
IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
I ate his slice of pie...?
No comments:
Post a Comment