Saturday, January 05, 2008

continuation: dare or die

Sylvia: Come Arif! It's something very sensitive and emotional...
Carmina: WHAAAAT? OI!
Sylvia: Hehehe...Arif!
Carmina: ACKK.
*Arif walks towards us*
Arif: Hmm? What is it?
Carmina: ACKK.
After a series of running around and ackk-ing...I finally did it.


Erica: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...Carmina, you made my day!
Carmina: ...
Sylvia: Look! He's so shy, sitting there...
Erica: Haha. Yeah!
Carmina: ...

I guess I'm okay with being teased. It can be very amusing at times. But in front of two classes, it's rather embarassing to the point that it felt strange whenever my sight accidentally drifts towards Arif, and I've had to immediately turn away. But that's also fine. I guess. It's all for good fun.

I managed to trick Yus with the fingers thing! And he was able to trick me twice the times -.-

We drank up the Coke Esther gave and then lined for the bus. Arif stood by the bus door, watching the little members of Beowulf board. Avoiding his eyes, I shifted my view towards Esther, still quite uncomfortable around him. He uttered a goodbye, with a kind grin as he leaned against the door, and my breath caught my voice and all I managed to afford was a perfunctory smile...

School. Home. School. ATC open house rehearsals. And then to ASC for the Secone campfire.

Everyone: Campfire's burning now, campfire's burning now!
Carmina: ...
Everyone: Campfire's burning now, campfire's burning now!
Carmina: ...
Everyone: Campfire's burning now, campfire's burning now!
Carmina: But...it's not...!

Haha. How much does real fire actually cost...?

No comments: