Right. Where did I stop again?
Uh...After water activities, we had heights.
Abseiling.
Linda said I looked "cute". Which made me very, very depressingly self conscious. "Cute" is what nice people say when they actually mean you looked funny. Hmpfh.
Rockwall.
Was okay. The instructors were making fun of Pao's I'm A Virgin shirt. Haha. I remember seeing Min Jun from the top smiling and cheering for me, which freaked me out. Hehe. Kidding!
Toilet.
Erica and I were supposed to bathe in the open showers, but due to unfortunate and unexpected occurences, we had to queue for the closed ones instead. Shared a cubicle with sexy Steph who kept whining. As usual. (X
Block A.
Campfire preparations were a bit frustrating and stressful. But the guys were quite cooperative and danced adorably so it was okay (X
But we didn't have time to pair up so it was a bit weird.
Campfire Main.
Cheers. More cheers.
Performances. We thought we were gonna start but we didn't. Which was a relief. WHEW.
Me, Erica and Pao sat in front with Arif and Esther, watching the other teams and hoping we won't be first to mess up. Haha. Kidding!
I guess our performance was okay. Erica and I bumped against each other at the turning part. Which was funny. And some guys forgot to comb their hair! But it was over soon. Ours was rather short. And we calmed down and just enjoyed ourselved after we were over with it. Which was good. Yeeha.
Erica stares at the flames.
Pao stares at the flames.
I stare at the flames.
Sacrifice! SACRIFICE!
Erica: I like the chicken song.
Carmina: ...
Pao: Huh, what?
Carmina: ...
Erica: *stares at the flames as if in a trance*
Carmina: SACRIFICE!
Carmina: Spirit fingers!
Erica: Spirit fingers!
Pao: Spirit fingers!
The instructors had a performance of their own. It was funny watching Esther and Arif. And weird in an inexplicable manner...
Hmm.
AND MR NATHAN DANCED. GO NATHAN! Whee.
Erica stares at the flames.
Pao stares at the flames.
I stare at the flames.
C.Ahmad sang! (X
And I managed to trick Arif and Esther in the fingers thing. Hehe. And Erica A LOT of times. (X
Goeeey. The night was beautiful. But no stars. And I focused on having fun rather than remembering what happened. Haha. Sorry!
Block A.
Me and Steph wanted tp play around. But Erica and Pao wanted to sleep. Hmpfh.
Lights out, with nothing to do.
So I just stood up and stared at one of the instructors in the Dining Hall from the dorm, and watched him stare me back. But I didn't really know who he was. His face was covered in darkness.
And then I slumped and started to bother Steph. And we "spied" on the instructors, searching for the one she had a crush on. Haha. But they were boring, just sitting there! And I fell asleep.
Day 3.
I woke up to Danny's sms. "We have drama tomorrow..."
Whaaaaat? Fine.
Started the day by wiggling Steph's belly to wake her up. Which was super fun and annoyed her so. I didn't dare wake Erica up. And Steph punched me for wiggling her belly. But I still continued wiggling it anyway. Hehe.
After breakfast, we proceeded to cleaning the toilets, in which we found a mutated breed of cockroach. Haha.
We didn't really know what it was. But it died. I think.
Right...what happened after toilet cleaning again? Hmm...
Oh, right. We stood around outside the Dining Hall not having anything to do. And so Erica, Pao, Prerana, Linda and myself played Gotcha with forfeit to whoever loses. Hmm...
Round 1
Linda: GOTCHA!
*I caught Erica*
Erica: Ahh. Fine. What's the dare?
Carmina: Uh. Linda! Choose. Arif or Yus?
Linda: Uh. Yus.
Carmina: Prerana, Arif or Yus?
Prerana: Uh...Yus!
Carmina: Whyyyy? You're making it easier for her! Ugh. Fine, Yus. Go to Yus and say...I'm a virgin!
Pao: Haha.
Erica: WHAT? EI! NOOO. Again!
Round 2
Linda: Gotcha!
*Carmina catches Erica again.*
Carmina: It's so simple! Just go.
Erica: No! Something simpler!
*I proceed to tell Erica the dares we had in drama chalet*
Erica: But you're drama!
Carmina: You're also drama. O'level drama!
Erica: I'm Choir!
Pao: Come on, Erica.
Erica: But...fine. I ll say I lost my panties.
*Erica walks to Yus*
Erica: Yus! I lost my panties.
Yus: Ehh...Don't tell me that. Tell Esther. Hehe.
Round 3
Linda: Gotcha!
*Carmina catches Prerana*
Carmina: Hmm...
Erica: Uh...scratch your butt!
Carmina: =.=
*Prerana scratches her butt*
Erica: Hehehehe...
Carmina: ...
Carmina: This is boring. Can we all just do dares? Start with Pao!
Pao: Whaaat? I don't want!
Carmina: Come on! Fine, I'll start.
Erica: AH! We must think of something VERY difficult.
...
...
...
...
...
After moments of not being able to come up with anything...
Erica: Whaat?
Carmina: Ugh. Fine. Linda! Arif or Yus?
Linda: Uh. Arif!
Carmina: Fine, Arif. Do what?
Erica: Hehehe...Arif. Hmm...
Carmina: Haha. Go to him and tell him he looks like Caleb?
Erica: HAHAHA. YEAH!
Carmina: What? You serious?
Pao: Woooooo.
Erica: Yeah! Gogo.
Carmina: BUT...ahh.SYVLIA!
Sylvia: What?
Carmina: They want me to tell Arif he looks like Caleb.
Sylvia: What? Really? Haha.
Carmina: Arhh.
Erica: Come on! You're drama!
Carmina: =.= Ugh. Fine... What? I'm supposed to go there? Sylvia! This is embarassing.
*Carmina hides behind Sylvia*
Sylvia: No lah. It's okay. ARIF! Can you come here for a while? Carmina wants to tell you something.
Carmina: NOOOOOO. SYLVIA! You betrayed me!
Erica: Go!
Carmina: Gah!
No comments:
Post a Comment