I've never really been good at thinking on my feet. Or coming up with rebuttals when it comes to things which actually do make sense. And I haven't really been in my element lately, so when asked, "What did you learn in drama?" all I could think of was,
A lot. But I can't really name any of them. It's not something that is easy to describe, it's just something you know. You know that you've learned a lot.
But the point of most parents coming to Anderson is to ensure that their children will not find it a challenge to partake in Drama O'levels, and not to know how much passion in the subject their children have. And therefore, standing there, waiting for my brain to come up with reasoning as to why they should not consider Geog, I freaked out. I couldn't really figure out anything other than passion.
Which is something I failed to show when Mrs Koh conveniently asked me to speak up.
And I couldn't really remember what I said, I just knew it was laden with bad grammar and that the passion I claim to have did not show very well. Which is just sad.
This situation made me realize that my self-esteem is waning. It's this little analysis I fabricated in my head which you might not be able to understand, but concluded in that, nonetheless.
But that is besides the point, 'cause this wasn't really what I intended to blog about in the first place. And I find my constant digression from the subject incredibly annoying.
Erica's birthday party is coming, and the theme is "Bring a guy along", 'cause she wanted to invite guys but couldn't really decide on who. Other than Kenneth. Duh.
Digression, again.
Derrick rejected me. Sigh. And I don't even know if I spelled his name right -.-
But...whyyyyyy? You lowered my self-esteem!
And my pencil is missing, which is annoying. I hate losing things.
AGH. I don't know whether I keep changing the subject 'cause of the fear of being battered by Min Jun like what she did yesterday or 'cause it's just too personal. Whatever it is, what I really wanted to post about was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment