Friday, March 21, 2008

Quiz II

Another one of Sally's

1. Today is:
Good Friday.

2. I should be:
Talking on the phone.

3. The last call I received was from:
Ezequiel.

4. And he said:
Uh. I can't remember.

5. I am currently pissed off because:
I always am... It's like a natural state of being.

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:
Ever on silent.

7. I would love to see:
Heaven.

8. If I could change one of my attitudes, it will be:
Caring about every little thing that doesn't go the way I want it to.

9. After school, I love to:
Walk home.

10. My favorite subject is:
Drama.

11. I liked yesterday because:
...I didn't

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
There's no reason to...

13. My favorite song right now would
have to be:
Bubbly

14. I sometimes forget to...
Do really important stuff which I decided I didn't need to take down cause they're too important to forget anyway

15. I currently have a crush on:
Derek. Haha.
Though his name's not spelled that way -.-

16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
3 and 14

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
Talk to someone who would know what to do.
Then hug me really tightly and tell me it's okay.

18. I really can't stand:
Loud noise.

19. I'd break up with my bf right away if:
He cheats. I wouldn't be able to stand it.

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
Someone who wouldn't talk to me excessively.
Someone who I don't really care about so I wouldn't worry myself sick of trying to get him out before the cords holding the elevator snap and we plunge into our deaths.

... It wouldn't matter really. Anyone would do.

21. I'd really like to improve my grades on:
Every subject.

22. The last thing that I bought with
my own money is:
Thursday lunch?

23. The name of the street where I live is:
Anchorvale Lane.

24. I have never ridden:
A broomstick.

Wait... I have.
Umm... Barney?

25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is:
Food.

26. One bad habit of mine is:
Uh. I comb my hair too much?
Nah.
I often think too much I guess.

27. I go to class in:
AndSS. Or ASS.

28. I study there because:
I was posted there. And I couldn't get to Victoria School 'cause it's sexist.

29. One friend who is not from my school is:
Kong from... this school somewhere...

30. I am currently stressed because:
Of AndSS... or ASS

No comments: