From Sally's blog. Procrastinating.
When was the last time you went out?
Church awhile ago.
What was the last movie you saw?
In the cinema? L, Change the WorLd.
The last place you went?
Uhm. Toilet? Does that count?
Missing someone?
All the time.
What made you laugh today?
... I didn't.
Are you scared to fall in love?
But...
What were you doing at 7am?
Sleeping.
What were you doing at 10am?
On the way to Church.
Name a country you want to visit.
Spain. Though not at the moment.
What was the last thing you ate?
Noodles... And I'm still hungry...
Last thing you drank?
Apple Juice.
Do you have a nick name?
Uh... quite a few. There's Ynna, Carm, Carma, and others which I don't really like...
Type something that is on your mind?
Let time freeze so the band concert will never come.
What's up for tomorrow?
Homework.
What are you listening to right now?
Heroes Advert on T.V.
...Takezo Kensei's voice
What's the connection between you and
the last person who called you?
Er... Ezequiel. He's my...associate.
Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Yes. Whenever it's about to run out of battery.
What do you want in your life right
now?
I want... freedom of speech.
What's your favorite thing(s) to have
on your bed?
Fresh covers.
What's the nicest text in your inbox
Uh... I lost my phone so I had to use my sister's old one... the inbox is filled with her messages.
So... Ezequiel: "No we're coming down."
Err.
Do you live near your ex boyfriend/
girlfriend?
Nope. I don't have one -___-
When is the most memorable date?
Err... December 7?
Difficult to choose.
Something you just don't understand?
Men. And Maths.
And yet strangely enough learning maths with men is easier.
What does the last text message you
received say?
Ezequiel: "So is *someone still "ignoring" you?"
What did you reply?
...I didn't.
What color is your handphone?
The one I lost? Black and red. Atc colors...
Who's the first person who comes up
under the letter M?
Mortes? Third language guy who Erica described as looking like Brad Pitt.
No particular reason why. I didn't think he looked like Brad Pitt.
But it's cool that he can juggle.
Who's the last person you called?
Uh...Khairi.
Who was your last missed call from?
Eh. Unknown number. But before that's Ezequiel.
Who's the 2nd person who comes up
under C?
Cassie.
Who's the 3rd person who comes up
under J?
Jermaine? Wait. It's spelled with a G...
And I don't know anyone named Germaine -___-
Jun Hao. I chanced upon his blog awhile ago.
What's the 5th message say in text?
It's my sister's... But the fourth is Ezequiel: "Okay. So we go first or what"
... This quiz is really making it seem like Zeke's my boyfriend -___-
...Ugh. Alleged "bad boy".
Who's the 1st person who comes up
under B?
Barney... who is a freaky purple dinosaur.
Boobie? Also known as Steph. But that's S.
Eh... Bloom? Orlando Bloom.
Raaaah... this B thing is stressing me.
Who was your last text message from?
Wait, I said this awhile ago... Abraham Ezequiel Lee.
What is the last thing someone bought
you?
Uh. Valentine's stuff?
Unless food is counted. Which my parents buy for me everyday.
Will you kiss the last person you
kissed again?
Uh. Parents. Yeah.
Do you trust people easily?
Nope. That's for certain. It gets increasingly difficult to as I grow up.
What are you proud of?
...
Do you care what others think about
you?
Yes. It gets annoying sometimes.
Do you think you'll be married in 10
years?
Uh... 25-26? Perhaps...
Though my views on my own marriage right now are ... not the best
What do you look forward to in the
next three months?
Nothing. I don't want the next three months to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment