Sunday, May 18, 2008

awaiting the drama

Hmm...I feel like blogging. Though I haven't really figured out why.

Maybe it's because I put a dash on my email?
Or because I've been going around asking people to measure their heads?
Or because of the drop and stomp "Hi" thing which I found really cute?
Or because I want to tell Istar to seriously stop it?
Or because I feel like waging a war, or rather, progressing since it's already begun?
Or because I need to tell Harris that I need to do the poster of him on Monday-.-?
Or because I still have that piece of torn paper in my pencil case?
Or because I continue to have the other piece of comparatively untorn paper from which I tensely cut out the torn piece thingie?
Or because both pieces were salvaged by dear Cheryl Lim in the library?
Or because I miss Mr. Najib?
Or because I can't really remember how he looks like? Haha.
Or because I've gotten over part of the false memories I keep running my head thru?

Hmm. Can't figure it out.
Oh well, there's no need for a post.
I'll just continue staring outside pretending to actually see it clearly -.-
My eyesight's fine. Ugh.
STOP IT.

No comments: