Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ei. He's got abs!

From Salmah. Even if she didn't tag me -___- I'm bored anyway.

1) At what age do you wish to get married?
Err. After I've gotten everything settled out.
Including whether I'm gonna get married or not.

2) Who is more important to you? Friends or Boyfriends?
Haha.

3) Who is the person you trust most?
Mr. Najib. Haha ;P

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yep.

5) If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
World Peace.
... and that I'll go to heaven.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
After it rains, it's humid. I don't like that very much.
I prefer the rain.

7) What is your goal for this year?
To get thru it?

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
Depends.

9) Have you broken someone's heart that she/he tried to commit sucide?
I eagerly await that moment.
Haha. Kidding.

10) What feeling do you love most?
Eating?

11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
He has to be able to outwit me. Sometimes.
He has to be NOT gay.
Fairly possessive.
WILL TELL ME I LOOK HORRIBLE WHEN I DO.
Able to make me laugh.
Unpredictable.

12) What if you saw your boyfriend on a date with another girl?
I'd die of heartattack?
Or not.
I'd probably end up not doing anything -___-

13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
What? I hate Erica and MJ and Pao and Steph and Naomi!

14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Faith.

15) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words:
No one actually tagged me.

16) What have you done to please yourself?
This quiz?
Uh. Say hi? Haha.

17) If time were to rewind , when would you want it to be?
Rewinding is so wearisome. I don't know.
I don't like thinking about the past.

18) Do you love yourself?
Haha.

19) What do you wish for now?
Food.

20) What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm not sure yet.

No comments: