I await the time when I would find greater things to blog about.
I am currently locked in a conversation with Erica (on speaker phone)
"Lesson learnt: Don't give jellybeans."
Erica's words on the background. I can barely hear.
She laughs. What was that about?
Hmm.
"This is a private conversation, Carmina. Seriously!
Can you get rid of all of that?
I'm gonna corrupt your blog."
I have just recently passed Soma's blog, which strangely enough reminded me of his previous persuer. No, not Praveena. Some other friend of his.
"Freaking smart, freaking arrogant."
My ATC shirt stares at me, beckoning me to sleep... Huh?
Erica's lullaby of profanities continues mechanically.
"Remove whatever I said about -
CARMINAAAAA."
White noise. The world sleeps.
"PLEASE, CARMINA. DON'T DO THIS!"
Haha.I've taken a new interest in cooking.
"Do you like Aik Meng's butt? Are you seriously blogging this?
CAN YOU NOT DO THAT?"
Yes, I do find Aik Meng's butt quite comparable to Prashan's. (:
"People are gonna know that we talk about Aik Meng's butt!"
Haha. It wasn't me.
I hear weird alien noises.
"Can you join talentime with me?"
She sings. Oh...so the alien noises were Erica's.
I miss Sebastian. Sebastian instructor Sebastian. Not Sebastian Sebbie Sebastian.
Haha. And yes, I do miss Vanessa and Jerene, too.
And not forgetting the rest of C5 (:
"You know how the space in your earlobe becomes all crusty and pink?"
And of course, Aniq. Sigh.
Grim shadows of the past encircle. I sweat.
I miss Soma.
"Pictures of me naked with Gerrard touching me."
Huh? You're sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment