Ah, yes indeed. Today, I have greater things to blog about.
It is beyond the power of words to describe how amazing the experience of being CRC head truly is. No, I have not dethroned Izyan. I merely served as a faux Malay woman, to compensate for her absence in the council investiture rehearsals. Whee.
The job is tiring, definitely. With all the bowing and... shaking and smiling. Woot. And of course, there's so much more to that.
I met with Indu and Sylvia at 7.30 pm at Starbucks Compass Point.
Haha. Do I really want to go through all the details?
OF COURSE I DO.
But I have much too much to do.
(:
OH WAIT. I have to post some of Indu's words.
We were talking about carbonic acid.
"Ei. Carmina! How do you make carbonic chloride?"
Sylvia's phone switched to screen saver.
"Sylvia! You're phone's turning off by itself!"
Me: "Is barium chloride soluble?"
Indu: "No, it's insoluble."
Me: "What? Are you sure?"
Indu: "Yah, lah. It says here on the notes."
Me: "Lemme see. All chlorides are soluble except lead chloride and silver chloride. Eh."
Indu: "Yah lah. So barium chloride is insoluble!"
Me: "..."
After I told Sylvia the answer's on the book.
"Aiya, she's digressed the book."
Digressed?
Ah. Yes. The last one's my favourite.
"It's that smile he gave to that freakin' woman which he gave to neither of us."
Haha(:
Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment