What job do you want to take up in the future?
Uh. I don't know. Chef? Or Photographer.
Or something which earns me a lot of money but is fun.
Like a beveridge inventor.
Or a Chef.
Dream school?
La Salle.
Or Ateneo.
Favourite food?
Meat. All sorts of meat.
I like variety.
Favourite videogame?
Pokemon? Pokemon rocks. YAY POKEMON.
Best place to study?
Starbucks. Whenever the waiter's Malay.
If not, then home. Or library.
Why?
Because Starbucks has light. And aircon.
And charming Malay waiters who smile selectively. Hehe.
Missing anyone?
Charming Malay waiter who smiled selectively.
And didn't ask us to leave despite the fact that we weren't supposed to be studying there.
Unlike the Indian waiter.
Ooo. Rulebreaker. I like.
What in your opinion is the most embarrassing defect a man can have?
Ugly nipples. It's such a sad case.
Erectile problems have their advantages.
But ugly nipples? Nope. And the only cure is nipple surgery.
Sad.
What's the easiest thing to combat a heartbreak?
The wonderful magic of dreaming.
First thing that attracts you in a man?
Lips. It's always the lips.
Or the smile.
Rarely the eyes.
But if it's neither lips nor smile, then it's the eyes.
First thing that turns you off in a man?
Ugly nipples.
One, he makes me feel
Not too much like anything
That's three times more than I've ever felt before
One AM, and I am too sucked in
'Cause it is three days later
I can't stop thinking about you
I just realized that Starbucks had "star" in it.
And coffee. Like...restricted coffee. Forbidden coffee.
Hmm. I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment