Regrets smashing your face into the wall.
Yeah, I know. It's 5 am and I should be having breakfast instead of blogging. Ah whatever, I'm uploading pictures of ArtsFest, anyway. At least of what I had seen of it.
Life's a bitch. Sometimes.
(Not more often than - )
Okay, moving on.
A few days ago, I was having a conversation with Sylvia, and the cheesy person she is, she asked me what I would do if "my guy" asked me for a hug. (Firstly, I don't even know why they call the guys they like "my guy" when they're not even assured they feel similarly =.=).
And I said it depends on the situation. If he looks remotely sad or distressed, I'd tell him to fuck off and get a life. If he's crying, then I guess it's alright. But I wouldn't fall for a guy who goes around asking for hugs. It's so ugh.
But of course, the rest of them answered that they would take the opportunity and hug the man. Why?
I said that I wouldn't ever. Because I'm afraid I'd never let go. And what's "long" for others might be incredibly "short" for me. Which would be very, very embarassing. Hmm. Cheesy.
But that wasn't really what I wanted to blog about.
Great, now I can't remember what it was...
I just realized I didn't have breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday.
I've been losing appetite. Which is good, cause in the past, whenever I get my hands on something, I'd eat it immediately. Which is bad.
I miss ArtsFest. I darn got stuck and hardly did anything. Sigh.
Past is past.
"Fuck. He looked so sad. And I know it could've been feigned with the music, but..."
"He was sad before you even came to his life."
"I know, but...Yeah... You have a point."
Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again.
"He don't want you already lah."
No comments:
Post a Comment