Saturday, October 18, 2008

Voir.

The auditions didn't go well. And I freaked out and forgot every single shit. Gah. I was so disappointed.

And when I got out I sat by the staircases and stared at the floor like a child, with Fiq and later on, Cassie. And Darrick approached us and asked if everything was alright. We just started talking. 'Cause he looked so sincere, I couldn't help it. He wouldn't let me say everything's alright. He told me I was different in Sec two. He said I used to be a lot happier.

Then I remembered. It happens that people I trust always use the same standard lines, be it coincidental or not, be it in the form of hidden language in their pm or something more eloquent. And the format goes like...
"Don't go... (a sentence or more about why)..."
And it gets increasingly frustrating because i'm not going anywhere. But they leave, again and again.

But Darrick said he won't leave.

No comments: