Sunday, December 07, 2008

Archives. Again.

Yes, I do find my archives very entertaining. And I'm sure you would yours, too.
Aha. Yes. Old, youthful poetry.

2007 Archives.

Did you spend the night wrapping rolls of wires
With running electricity
Around those deep - set eyes?
For I find no other reason
To spend half of the season
Being so magnetized

Watching from the sidelines
That's where you get the opportunity
To see the eyes, the lips, the beads of sweat
That trickles down his body

Perhaps she could've seen
Him make a sideways glance?
While his instrument he carefully maneuvered
Would him looking really make sense?

I'm at a loss for words
I can't really think of what to say
The simple "hi" and the gasps for air
Have taken my breath away


Hmm. I still can remember how heavily infatuated I was.
I do miss that guy. He's such a dear. No one ever figured out who, though.
A bassist, of course. My weakness. People who manoeuvre guitars.

Like how Fiq likes singers.

No comments: