Monday, October 17, 2011


I don't know what to say.

At sec four I had a friend admit to me and a few other (guy) friends that he's gay. And I'm fucking glad he did. I think I loved him all the more for admitting it. I cannot possibly fathom how people can say things like

"I wouldn't care if you died. No one would. So just do it :) It would make everyone WAY more happier!"

to anyone, let alone a person they know to already be marginalised and emotionally volatile. So to every misguided, low-life douchebag with a chronic inferiority complex and attention deficit issues: fuck you. I'm sorry that your lives after high school would probably consist of a shitload of pathetic, but that does not give you liberty to project your failures on others.

That was not very well articulated.
But my heart goes to you, Jamie Rodemeyer.
Spiritual hug.

No comments: