And I probably won't finish this post either.
It sucks going out with Tandas gang. I felt like a whale.
I must be twice of Shuzhen.
Monday was RWS Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate Sophy's birthday.
That rhymes.
It brought back memories of sitting around and waiting for the Good Charlotte concert to start.
I just realized I didn't do a post on that one.
Another one pending, I suppose.
I didn't do a birthday post either.
Dammit.
Anyway, it was meant for Hui Yi and Soph but the former couldn't come.
Most of the guys made it, except for D-dawg and Nic who were both overseas.
We played the polar bear game thing like orientation kids while waiting for the reservation and Tze Jin decided to kill me.
/:
But during dinner I sat between Ryan and Tzeboss and he gave me fries and drank my margarita.
<3
He said it tasted like juice like a badass. (It did, but it still sounded badass when he said it. Cause it's Tzeboss. Yes. That's an explanation for everything.)
Wednesday, we celebrated Hui Yi's birthday.
The Mafia gang attended, but not Tandas.
It's funny how the female cliques in our class have weird names. And are gangs.
The majority of guys came, as usual, but no Tzeboss.
/:
But Nic had returned from Taiwan. So he was there.
<
I was about to put a <3 then realized it wasn't enough to make up for Tzeboss' absence.
Sorry, Nic. But I know you understand. (:
But i'm still glad you're back. I was --> <-- this close to missing you.
You're the Kirk to my Spock, the Leonard to my Sheldon. (:
(And yes, I get to be Spock and Sheldon. Suck it.)
After dinner at Manhattan, we sat outside.
And yes, you guessed it. Another game of Polar Bear.
Which failed.
Then we talked about jobs.
And how we're gonna set-up a bar with Lilian's tuition center on the second floor and Hui Yi's cafe next door. And Ryan would be the one who organizes everything and we'll have Nic as a bouncer and I'll be the bar tender and Lynn's a waitress and Derrick would be the Friday night magic show and Jem and Mariko will be the Saturday night live music and Tandas would do their dance and Hui Yi would play ukulele while promoting her cupcakes and giving them away.
I just realized we didn't discuss what Edison would be. Did we?
And we're gonna do this by getting $5000 loan from the bank.
A couple of bucks to rent a place and start with a can of Heineken and when someone buys it, we'll have enough to get two Heinekens and when someone gets those we'll have enough to get four Heinekens and then eight and then sixteen and then thirty-two and so on.
Yep.
And then we went home.
Yeah.
I apologize for the lackluster post. I'm simply waiting for the
STAR TREK AUDIO BOOK NARRATED BY ZACHARY QUINTO
to finish loading.
I can't breathe.
My feet and hands are cold from excitement.
Eight point five hours of Quinto's velvety voice.
#fangirl
On a side note, I'm three-quarters through a book rated 'juvenile fiction' named Star Fleet Academy.
... Don't judge. I already stopped.
Hui Yi's chick flick probably has better literary value but whatever. It had Quinto's huge face plastered on the back. How could I not take it?
But anyway, it's sacrilege. Not cause of the prose, but in my opinion, the writer's characterization of Spock is flawed. And Vulcans for that matter. And perhaps Kirk's as well. In some ways. But then again it's written for kids. What would kids know about Spock? They don't teach that in kindergarten.
They should.
Oh, and on a side, side note.
To Hui Yi,
I'm not sure who that guy is but the label says he's from Shinee.
Hmm. I guess we have more in common than I thought.
1 comment:
WUAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
IT'S KEY.
HELLO!~
Post a Comment