Monday, August 27, 2012

I WILL WRITE HERE
BECAUSE I HATE STRUCTURE
AND BLOGS DON'T NEED STRUCTURE DO THEY

First tutorial tomorrow and it had to be NM2220.
I will be the only idiot freshman in class.
And I have not done my homework.
Because i'm scared they'll make me read it out like in primary school.
Which is possible because the class is TWO HOURS.
Two hours sitting alone in my lonely lonesomeness.

Yes.
Let me talk about TS1101e.

The first time I came for practical I was nervous as fuck.
There's no need for that though.
It feels very, very weird.
Because theatre games are the same almost everywhere.
And it's weird to play the same games you did in the beginning of secondary one when you're like four.

And it's very, very weird when the professor tells you you're good at the walking on honey thing. Yes. Six years of walking on honey under this belt.
In fact, at some points in time, i was walking in honey. Right up to my knees.
And therefore when it happened I did the most eloquent thing I could think of.
I looked at my feet.

STRESSED.
I HOPE TOMORROW PASSES QUICKLY.

No comments: